The Physics Travel Guide is an expository wiki which explains concepts in three levels of difficulty. We call these levels: intuitive, concrete and abstract.
It’s an expository physics wiki, but also much more than that:
- Every page emphasizes why the given topic is interesting.
- We publish for any given topic different explanations with increasing levels of sophistication.
- To illustrate the concepts, we collect concrete examples.
- We collect reading recommendations and answers to frequently asked questions.
- There are roadmaps, that give concrete advice on how to learn a given topic.